As I age, my body breaks down more often. Common isn't it?? My dear friend, Eunice, always says that I am a young person with an old body.
Last week, I overstrained my knees while trying to show exaggerated landing for the pupils to see my landing foot clearly..
This week, the knees and right ankle reacted by giving me pain after I ran around the school getting the pupils ready for psle.
So yesterday, I went to Watson and got myself a pair of Ebene socks and a pair of Ebene knee guard to help blood circulation and to ease the pain. I hope they help because they cost a bomb. Bought a set for my mum too! I also bought effervescence form of Vitamin C+Zinc too because I have been falling sick lately. It is time to build up my immunity and health-a sign of aging..
P/S: I made a mistake in my previous entry. Going for surgery on 19 Oct. Not next week.
Last week, I overstrained my knees while trying to show exaggerated landing for the pupils to see my landing foot clearly..
This week, the knees and right ankle reacted by giving me pain after I ran around the school getting the pupils ready for psle.
So yesterday, I went to Watson and got myself a pair of Ebene socks and a pair of Ebene knee guard to help blood circulation and to ease the pain. I hope they help because they cost a bomb. Bought a set for my mum too! I also bought effervescence form of Vitamin C+Zinc too because I have been falling sick lately. It is time to build up my immunity and health-a sign of aging..
P/S: I made a mistake in my previous entry. Going for surgery on 19 Oct. Not next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment